Wood is a versatile material that can bring a sense of style, sophistication and elegance to a space, but it can be challenging to keep wood floors clean. To ensure that your floors remain in the best condition possible, it’s important to use the proper floor cleaning techniques and products. There are several different products you can use to clean your floors, including a number of non-toxic wood cleaners in Fort Wayne, IN. Read on for more information about some of these popular floor cleaning products.
If you’re looking for a non-toxic option for cleaning your wood floors, there are a lot of different products you can choose from. These all-natural floor cleaners are all great options if you want an effective cleaning product without all those harsh chemical ingredients:
- Biokleen Bac-Out Floor Cleaner: Biokleen is a green cleaning brand with a variety of safe and effective cleaning products. The Biokleen Bac-Out Floor Cleaner includes citrus extracts, natural enzyme cultures and other plant-based ingredients that can be used on laminate, tile and hardwood materials. This is a great option for cleaning and deodorizing wood floors.
- Simple Green Naturals Floor Care: Simple Green Naturals Floor Care spray is an easy-to-use product that’s appropriate for laminate, tile and wood floors. All you have to do is spray the cleaner on a surface and use a clean rag or mop to wipe it away. Made with simple, all-natural ingredients, this cleaner is a safe option that effectively cleans oils, dirt and residue from wood floors and other surfaces.
- Attitude Tile and Wood Cleaner: Attitude Tile and Wood Cleaner includes ingredients like tea tree oil that offer anti-bacterial properties as well as a pleasant aroma. The Attitude brand is known for its eco-friendly initiatives, including its commitment to creating carbon-neutral products. This floor cleaner contains plant- and mineral-based cleaning compounds that offer exceptional cleaning and disinfecting without harsh chemicals.
- Eco-Me Floor Cleaner: Eco-Me Floor Cleaner is sold in a highly concentrated formulation that is designed to be mixed with water to create a balanced cleaning solution that you can use to clean many different types of flooring, including sealed wood. This cleaner doesn’t contain any phthalates, ammonia, sulfates, bleach or artificial fragrances or dyes.
- Ecover Floor Soap: Ecover Floor Soap is a biodegradable cleaning product that is made with plant- and mineral-based ingredients like linseed oil. This product is specifically formulated for use on untreated or unsealed flooring, and it’s designed to gently clean without stripping any of the natural properties of the flooring material.
Get more info about non-toxic wood cleaners in Fort Wayne, IN
Pro Clean Building Services, Inc. understands why proper cleaning is important when it comes to keeping wood floors looking their best, and we are dedicated to providing our customers with the best cleaning services possible. Since 1992, our company has been providing our customers with comprehensive cleaning services that are designed to keep their homes, businesses and facilities looking their best. Give us a call today to learn more and schedule an appointment.
Categorised in: Wood Cleaners
This post was written by Writer