How to Control Dust in Your OfficeJanuary 2, 2019 10:54 pm Leave your thoughts
Even though we might not see it, dust is everywhere. Dust particles float around in the air and settle on objects and surfaces indoors. Dust doesn’t just decrease the aesthetic appeal of a room, it can also aggravate allergies and respiratory issues in people who are sensitive to dust and airborne particles. If you run a business, it’s important to stay on top of dust to keep your employees happy and healthy. Here are a few tips from a cleaning service in Fort Wayne, IN to help you minimize dust in your office and keep your air as clean as possible:
- Minimize fabrics that attract allergens: Dust and other airborne particles can easily settle into soft fabrics on chairs, couches, curtains and other furnishings. If you have any soft fabric surfaces in your office, it’s a good idea to invest in allergen-resistant fabric covers or hypoallergenic alternatives. Replacing soft couches with furniture that’s easy to wipe off is a great way to reduce dust in your space and make it easier for you to keep up on furniture care and maintenance.
- Use compressed air for electronics: When dust settles in keyboards, computer monitors and hard drives, it can be hard to get it out. Keep several compressed air canisters around your office so that employees can periodically spray out dust from their electronics. You should also encourage your employees to clean their desks regularly to reduce dust accumulation.
- Get air purifiers: One of the most effective ways to minimize dust accumulation is to filter out dust from the air. You can place a few air purifiers in your office to trap airborne dust and allergens and improve your indoor air quality. This is especially important if your office is located in a particularly dry or dusty area.
- Keep clutter to a minimum: The more items you have scattered around the office, the more likely it is for you to have dust accumulation that you can’t easily clean up. Keep your office space as clutter-free as possible, and encourage employees to keep their spaces organized, too.
- Get professional cleaning service: It’s hard to keep up on regular office cleaning, so it’s a good idea to get some help if you can’t do it all on your own. Professional cleaning service in Fort Wayne, IN is a worthwhile investment into your space that will help improve the appearance, functionality and health of your office. You can get regular cleaning service to keep your office as clean as possible without the hassle of upkeep.
Hire a cleaning service in Fort Wayne, IN
If you need some extra help keeping your office space clean, reach out to Pro Clean Building Services, Inc. Our family owned and operated business has been proud to offer cleaning service in Fort Wayne, IN since 1992, and we continue to hone a reputation for the quality of the services that we offer. Regardless of what your specific needs may be, we would be happy to help provide you with the one-time or scheduled cleaning services that you’re looking for. Reach out to us to book service or get a quote today.
Categorised in: Professional Cleaning Service
This post was written by Writer